My weekends are always “cheat weekends”. I’m no health buff, but lately, I’ve been trying to eat less during weekdays. Come weekends, I indulge myself in good food, sweet treats being one of them.
Just this weekend, I stumbled upon a patisserie stall and I saw that they had a brownie pizza. So I looked it up on the Internet in an attempt to make a rip-off. Here’s a recipe:
• 1 brownie mix
• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
• 3 large bananas, peeled, sliced
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
• 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
• 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Spread butter evenly in greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
Mix cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread over cooled brownie. Arrange banana slices over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with peanuts.